What is the best low-impact workout for gaining muscle without using weights

 HEED MY CALL WARRIORS OF THE IRON PATH!

The Potato Man is here again to preach the teachings of ALMIGHTY BRODIN!

You’ll never again ignore the MIRACULOUS EXERCISE I'll provide you guys:


Read More

If you enjoy this article I would love if you upvoted it, upvoting is the most effective way to show your support for my content creation.

  • Is it effective in burning fat? YUP.
  • Is it effective in building muscle? YOU BET.
  • Will I look like an Athlete? Yeah, most of them do it.
  • Is it low impact? Uhum.
  • Does it strengthen my knee joints? Yes.
  • Does it strengthen my hip joints? For sure.
  • Will it give me a six-pack? FO'SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE.
  • Will it build my booty so it defies gravity? YEAH!
  • Does it require equipment? NO SIR.
  • Does it take long to do it? NOPE, 15 minute daily workouts.
  • Do I need to go to a gym? Quite the contrary actually.
  • Is it EXPENSIVE? Nope, it's 100% FREE.
  • Is it hard to do? YEAH, IT'S THE HARDEST SHIT EVER.

It's Running uphill, do it daily and bet your ass you'll look better than 99.9% of humanity in NO TIME.

But the reality is, 99.9% of humanity can barely manage to go uphill walking, imagine running.

So your best bet is just to BANG THAT IRON, POUND THAT CONCRETE, forget about “the best this”, “the best that” and just… Read more 

Comments